Sunday, April 17, 2011

Acknowledging His Presence

I have been finding myself at a loss for words constantly this weekend. God has revealed Himself to me in SO many ways in the last 48 hrs. I know I shouldn't be so suprised at His ability to be in everything, everywhere. But He just keeps blowing me away. I have been blessed beyond belief. I have seen things that could only be by the work of His hand, heard things that I know where His words meant for Me.

The elders of the Chruch prayed over me this morning, which was moving to say the least. Then our incredable Pastor gave one of the most affirming messages I have ever heard. Pastor Greg never ceases to amaze me with his ability to bring God's word. I leave that place every week feeling like God is speaking directly to me. But today was just crazy (for lack of a better term)! I am having a hard time taking it all in honestly. I have this excitement and enthusiasim for life and God that I have never felt before. I can't explain it. I just feel Him all around me. The things that I once feared the most are no longer even so much as a passing thought. The things that seemed to be such a big deal, are now so trivial.

I'm learning that it's so important to praise God not only when we're on top of the mountain, but equaly as important to praise him and glorify him in the valley, in the dessert, through the storm. He is our Hope! Our only Hope! He can do the impossible, we just have to believe Him for it. If we surrender to Him and give it all over to Him, he will bless us in ways we could never of imagined. Give us new eyes! He ultimately gets all the glory, and we get the blessing!

1 comment:

  1. You are a beautiful, Godly woman, Kelly! I know Jesus is carrying you and will take care of you, his child. I love you! Call me for anything, even just to talk. 863-603-3993

    ReplyDelete