Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fundraiser Success!

I continue to be astounded by those who love and support me, and also by those that I do not even know personally who have blessed me greatly! The Yardsale was a HUGE success! It was started at 7, and at 2 o'clock people were still coming by! I heard several say they have never seen such a great turnout for a Yardsale. I was simply amazed at the love and support shown by those of my home church. People that have known me my entire life, there supporting me 150%! I am one blessed girl.

Ongoing Online Fundraising
I wanted to make everyone aware of some other Online Fundraisers that are ongoing. I have placed links to all. You can find them on the left hand side of this blog.

The first is a Thirty One Party! My dear friend Jayme is a consultant for this wonderful Faith based company. She had the brilliant idea to have a Thirty One Fundraiser! I will recieve 100% of all the proceeds which is 25% of all sales for my treatment fund! Check the link for details and shopping!

Secondly, a sweet friend from High School makes handmade Jewelry. She offered to make some special pink peices for my cause. She is very talented and her jewelry is beautiful. All of the proceeds will benefit my treatment fund. The link is also provided.

Thirdly, a friend from church that I grew up is friends with an amazing local Photographer. During the next two weeks she will be giving my friends, family, and any compassionate strangers the chance to help ease my financial burden by donating $50 to enter a photo contest. 100 % of the money collected will be given to my cause at the completion of the contest! See also the link provided.




No comments:

Post a Comment