Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CSCRB- To Better Explain Triple Negative Breast Cancer

I wanted to share something with everyone that was brought to my attention this past weekend by a new friend.

A friend of a friend who is a Photographer based out of Gainesville gifted our family with an amazing Photo shoot yesterday! She heard about my situation and offered her time and services to us. I gladly obliged and we were so blessed by her!

Her name is Elise Kersey and if you ever need any Pictures done, she is the best! During one of our phone calls prior to the shoot, she informed me of a fantastic group of women that she knows. They are a group of research scientists all UF Gator Alumni! They were not satisfied with the current research and treatment options available for women struck by Triple Negative Breast Cancer. So they formed a grass roots movement. And today, the organization works as a non-profit to support pioneering research initiatives that will create better treatment options for patients like me!

Its really astonishing how all of this came about! Gods hand and his fingerprints are everywhere! I urge you all to check this site out. There is a ton of info about TNBC. I get asked quite a bit what makes this type of scarcely unknown Cancer different from other Breast Cancer. Until I was diagnosed, I didn't know the difference either. I hope this helps everyone to better understand my situation!
Learn More About TNBC Here



Thank you all for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment