Sunday, May 15, 2011

Let The Healing Begin

As is obvious, I have been MIA for a few days. My mind has been overwhelmed and inundated with thoughts, fears, and what ifs, as the day we head back to TX approaches. Not to mention the ever growing list of things to get done. It took me to the later part of the week to gather myself together and focus on what lies ahead. Through much prayer and support, I am now focused and ready to get this show on the road. While still apprehensive about drug side affects and the fear of the unknown, I realize its time for healing to begin so I can get home and be the mommy my little girl deserves for yrs to come! This is only temporary. I believe God has set my foot on this path and will not lead me astray.

After spending as much time with my baby girl as possible, and fighting back the tears, I dropped her off at my parents tonight. She is aware that Mommy and Daddy will be gone to a place called TX for a while. And she will get to take lots of naps at Noni and Papas! All she asked was that we bring her back a surprise:) I couldn't get enough hugs and kisses tonight! I already miss her something fierce!

God has been providing in a HUGE way! We have been able to raise a large amount of funds through donations and a fundraiser! I cant thank everyone who has donated there time and gifts enough! Your generosity astounds me! Before we leave to return home in the next 2 weeks, we will responsible for a very large sum of money. There are fundraiser in the works. If anyone has any ideas as far as fundraisers go, I am open to suggestions! We are still waiting on the results of one test. It should be back tomorrow. Brian and I are driving all day tomorrow. It will take about 16 hrs. We should arrive in TX around midnight. My apt. is Tues morning at 10:30. As soon as we learn more details, I will update.

No comments:

Post a Comment