Thursday, June 9, 2011

Only God Possible

I want to share something truly amazing with all of you! I'll try to keep it short;)

As most of you know, I was connected to Erica Mcneal through Gina. They met on the Recreate Cruise and Erica was made aware of my situation. So upon returning home we became acquainted through email. I learned Erica and Todd will be moving to this area in about 4 months and possibly attending our Church! Pretty crazy! They are interested in a neighborhood less than 5 minutes from us!

We finally made phone connections and learned that they would be coming down to house hunt and learn more about the area. We had the pleasure of having dinner with them Saturday night and meeting up at Church Sunday. It was soooo nice to finally meet face to face! It felt as though I had known Erica for years! You know how you can just have that connection with people? I can honestly say that Todd and Erica are two of the most incredible, selfless people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

After meeting us, God place some pretty huge, and only God possible goals on Erica's heart! She describes it best! So please check out the latest post from her on her blog. Its simply amazing and moves me to see what God is doing in all of our lives! To learn more about the goals God has placed on Erica's heart and her passions go to My TWO Passions – Too Much?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love Kelli! Todd and I are SO excited to come alongside your family and watch God rock!

    ReplyDelete