Thursday, June 30, 2011

Smooth Sailing

The days leading up to this mornings Infusion have been nerve wracking to say the least. I did my best to stay positive, but my nerves got the best of me.

I'm so elated though to report that everything went really well! I spoke with the Dr. before hand, and she went over everything with me explaining in detail the way things would be done. She also informed me that I am due for a PET scan to monitor my progress. So next Friday I head in to have that done! Prayers for much improvement!!!

I am so thankful that today went so smoothly and we had no problems. I am feeling 90% better than I did last time right after! I even felt well enough to enjoy a baked potato and frosty during my treatment;) I realize I will have a few rough days ahead of me. However, nothing like the nearly 2 weeks of needless suffering I endured last time! It is amazing how smoothly things can go and should go, when people simply read and follow the protocol!

Thanks to all for the continued support and endless prayers! You all rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment